||Do everything at the same time
In a normal 3D-Workflow, you need to serialize navigation steps to move, zoom and rotate, and then finally you can work.
With the 3D-Spheric-Mouse you can do all of the steps at the same time.
This is possible, because the 3D-Spheric-Mouse gives unlike any other 3D-Controller direct control of your 3D-Navigation, without any failure input.
Working with the 3D-Spheric-Mouse feels as natural as drawing with a pen tablet.
The 3D-Spheric-Mouse's (patent pending) suspension gives you maximum freedom to rotate and move your virtual objects in 6 achses with only one hand!
Because the mouse lets you to use your fingers to rotate and your hand to move, there are no interferences or errors while navigating.
The 3D-Spheric-Mouse has no mechanical sensors that can generate unwanted behaviors. The specially developed polymer springbodies create a smoothly consistent workflow.
|No Driver needed
The 3D-Spheric-Mouse is instantly compatible with most Windows and Macintosh Computers, using HID-Standards.
It has an automated calibration routine that recognize the moment it is idle.
Because of this, no driver has to be installed and the 3D-Application of your choice needs only a plugin that can be downloaded or built using our SDK.
- USB 2.0
- Ø 40mm
- 100 mA power consumption
- ShoreA 0, 5 or 10 polymer springbodys
- for left and right-handed
- 1000 dpi³ optical precision
for rotations in 3 achses
- selectable steping from 1° up to 90°
- 1:1 Rotation*
that can be slowed down to 1/4**
or accelerated 4 times***
- 2170 dpi³ magnetic precision
for zoom and pan in 3 achses
- low magentic safety field,
for any environment
- adjustable acceleration
- adjustable force through exchangeable springbodys
* To rotate 1° in your 3D-Application rotate the Controll-Ball 1°.
**To rotate 1° in your 3D-Application rotate the Controll-Ball 4°.
***To rotate 4° in your 3D-Application rotate the Controll-Ball 1°.
||What can be in a Package
- Printed Instructions
Software that can work with it
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Maxon Cinema4D
- Maxon BodyPaint
others in work
- Mac/PC computer with USB 1.0 or later
- Mac OS X v10.4. or later /
Windows XP or later
- Latest 3D-Spheric-Mouse plugin
- Length: 4,33 inches / 11 cm
- Width: 4,72 inches / 12 cm
- Height: 3,94 inches / 10 cm
- Weight: 12.35 ounces/450 g
© 2010-2011 Disclaimer / Haftungsausschluss Datenschutzerklärung